LOVE IS THE WAY

In the past 18 hours or so, I've had TWO people from Pakistan visit my blog, one of which I know for certain was in Islamabad.

I THINK THAT IS SOOOOO COOL.

That's the way it should be.

The Internet bringing together people from around the world, so we can introduce ourselves and learn about each other and our unique cultures, and celebrate all societies on earth.

Trite and hokey as it may sound, we should all be friends.

Cooperation should be the rule of the planet, not fear-based competition and covert plans for annihilation. There's plenty for everyone. Earth really ought to be a better place than it is. We should all be coming from a place of love. But instead most of us run around all day operating from a place of fear. I even wrote about it in my latest book.

LOVE IS THE WAY.

Anyway, I wanted to know more about Islamabad (the capital city of Pakistan), so I found this:
Shah Faisal Mosque
Capacity 100k+, also houses a University, museum, & library

Islamabad

Islamabad

And a neat map of the city:
Travel Maps Of Pakistan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catching Up With Writer Roy Huff @realroyhuff

10 Questions with Author Sandra Glosser (@baccibone1)

10 Questions with Thriller Writer C.W. Lemoine (@CWLemoine)